9.29.2005

Tomorrow, I will be Old

Thirty. I can't believe it. I mean, I'm happy I've made it to 30, the alternative would be worse. I am old. I am closer to 40 than 20. I am not hot. Oh wait, I haven't been hot for at least 6 years.


There are some lists I've seen before about things you're supposed to have done before you reach 30. They were things like skydiving, lesbian sex, paying off your credit cards(haha), and going to the Bahamas. Um, I haven't done any of those.

Whoever made up that list can go fuck themselves.

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger nolatravelgirl said...

30 is a great year. Just because you haven't done some things that someone else claims are important shouldn't matter. Make your own list of things to do before 40. Happy Birthday!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Cranky Bastard said...

That's OK, Shanonn. I just turned 50 and I haven't had lesbian sex either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home